Friday, November 30, 2012

          This is a Dave Voss car that has been in the bay area with other Fiat loving owners probably since new it still has it's original California blue plates. Since I got the car I've installed a bigger 1.5l engine and struts from an X19, installed all new brake hydraulic and front pads, re sealed the engine, it has the 74 only 4-2-1 exhaust manifold and Yugo electronic dizzy. Also gone are the steel ingot front and rear bumpers, I have some series 1 chrome bumpers on the way. You can also see those pretty little Cromodora CD58 wheels I got back from a guy I sold them to with some fresh rattle can iron paint.  I have some other photos I'll post soon.  Oh pretty cool Fiat spider 2000 shaved side markers!

2 comments:

John E. said...

Hawk,

Awesome you've got a 128 back in the family! Back in 1978, I talked my mom into buying one of those 128 wagons as a second car...I don't think she ever forgave me. I drove it all up and down the east coast. Timing belt broke when she tried to go to the Publix market in Florida one morning. Still remember all those bent oily valves in the box of parts the dealer gave her when they fixed it. Yikes.

Oh, and congrats on the new baby! Guess you guys needed a wagon, huh ;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks
Most of the mechanical things have been done, it's a driver!